Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Make This The Best School Year Yet: Scheduling & Task Management


Scheduling and Task Management is especially important for college students and students with busy schedules. Keeping track of assignments, meeting, and deadlines is crucial for being successful. I use a few things to keep me in line.


My Planner

Traditionally I have bought planners in the past, but this year I decided to take a crack at creating one. This is what I came up with.  
To print this planner I printed double sided onto cardstock paper, cut each page in half, then 3-hole punch it. This could also be printed onto regular paper, but I thought cardstock would hold up better. This printable is created for 8 1/2" X 5 1/2" mini binders. I bought mine at Target and bought section dividers and blank paper in go in it as well.                               
 
 

To Do Lists

Another task management must have! A simple to do list on a post-it will do, but these cute printables make tasks a little more fun. 

This double sided to do list is is perfect to slip into a folder, hole punch into your planner, or clip to your calendar. 



This single sided to do list is perfect to to pin on your bulletin board to keep in a note book.



Bulletin Board 

A bulletin board is important for keeping invites, notes, business cards, and random thoughts in plain site. This year I bought a 4 pack of Board Dudes 12"X12" bulletin tiles from Jo Anne Fabric for less than $7. 

Online Calendar

In a world that depends on the internet and phones, using an online calendar is a must. I personally use Google Calendar. I can access it on my phone, tablet, and computer, it will send you alerts and syncs on all your devices. It is a great way to be able to look at your calendar hour-by-hour and schedule things accordingly.  
  
Love Always,
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment